Triceps endurance routine

Started by Shimmy, February 16, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,072 Views

Shimmy

I'm starting to notice that shooting a routine is not so bad idea, because I can see mistakes like a:

 

  • not full range dips on horizontal bar
  • not enought close hands in close hands push ups
  • korean dips pretty hard for end of the round

But pretty intense for triceps.

 

Patrick Smith

Pretty wretched form, though.

FutureisNow

Sore the next day, 2 , 3?

gravy

this routine is unproductive for strength training. 1 round is already a lot of volume.

im assuming these guys are circuit training for a martial art. still doubtful that this is a productive routine for that as well

Shimmy
FutureisNow said:

Sore the next day, 2 , 3?

Only next day a little bit.

 

Thanks for ALL opinions (positive and also negative). I can work with yours hints and make my rutines better.