My cartwheels have improves a lot, I feel, and I get a lot more good reach and power out of them. Previously I had only ever seen myself cartwheel by looking through my arms into the mirrors as I did one, and they looked alright. But I filmed myself down the line of the cartwheel yesterday and to my surprise my legs are completely bent during the middle (inverted part) of the move. My knees are not quite 90 degrees but getting on for it, and it looks horrendous.
It really felt like they were straight - can anyone suggest how I can fix this? Any drills to teach me what straight legs actually feel like and how I can stop them flopping over like that?
I can post a video if it would really help but I suspect you know what I mean. I suspect my roundoff looks the same - which is really no good at all.
Thanks,