The guys over at GMB are really a piece of work. They must literally haunt the GB forum.
http://www.goldmedalbodies.com/products/foundation/
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Coach Sommer, February 15, 2013 · 10 Replies · 40 Views
The guys over at GMB are really a piece of work. They must literally haunt the GB forum.
http://www.goldmedalbodies.com/products/foundation/
![]()
Holly crap, this is beyond the pale.
For all the haunting the do, you'd think they'd learn something.
Now they are throwing in the charity angle too. Such nice guys they are. ![]()
If I could figure out their IP addresses, I could ban them from the whole website. Easiest way would be some sort of email from them.
I'll see if I can get that email for you.
I sent them the following note:

Coach do you recall when you first mentioned the Foundation name?
I couldn't find any mailings from GMB mentioning the Foundation 7 program, but found this dated last Sept.
http://yaelwrites.com/2012/09/07/gold-medal-bodies-foundation-7-program-review/
- With seminars etc, I'm sure that I have mentioned "Foundation" in more than a few circumstances over the course of the past year.
- Their timing, choice of name, attempted nature of product etc is too closely aligned to the GB Foundation series for it to be a coincidence. I suspect that they have either attended or are friends with someone who has attended at least one GB Seminar.
- However no matter in the long run, the GB Foundation series is far superior to anything that they are able to put forward.
Not to mention better, but I doubt they will be able to produce the results consistently with their customer base. If they are able at all.
Foundation 7 - Seven Fundamental movements, too many coincidences for sure.
Even the name GMB vs GB same last word even, it's humorous to say the least.
There programs are not comparable GB is putting out. Well, seven weeks for a foundations in gymnastics course tells a lot right there doesn't it?
7 weeks for a foundation in anything says a lot. Just feeding the expectation of the impatient consumer, taking their money knowing they cannot deliver.