Wondering if any of you guys or gals(if any) have read this study and what you make of it?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/
Started by FutureisNow, February 15, 2013 · 4 Replies · 4,756 Views
Wondering if any of you guys or gals(if any) have read this study and what you make of it?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/
I think this study may have already be written about here previously. The title is something about gymnastics and low carb.
This has been discussed.
The study is complete garbage.
If someone wants to link in the old thread, please do! I don't have time to search for it.
THis one?
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/9396-poliquin-blog-on-low-carb-diet-with-gymnast/
If so, you did an extensive review of this study then, which I'll look at. Devil's in the details....
Thanks!
Edit: It is the same one. If you want to remove this thread that's fine, since it's redundant.
Nah, this will be useful when people search, or bring this up in the future.