I'm very exited to start progressing on Foundation 1. I have done some pre testing… just recovering flu, so no any serious testing yet.
Anyway i have this shoulder issue, i had it now couple months and finally decided to go see specialist to find out what is the problem. So I was in doctor(and x-ray + ultrasound) and i have two issues in my left shoulder:
1. Mild osteoarthritis in AC joint (don't know is this the right translation), that was probably caused some old injury what i don't remember.
2. Supraspinatus Tendonitis (rotator cuff inflammation, rotator cuff Tendonitis) (It may have change that issue number 1. can cause this issue number 2.)
For i treatment i got shot of cortisone in my shoulder.
Doctor says that cortisone should help and after couple days i can start exercising. Of course i should not start by doing ton's of work what affect shoulder.
Here is what i found before doctor and cortisone...
When i do moves below, i really feel sharp pain top on my shoulder:
HBP/PE
RC/PE
sPL1 and MN/PE1 Mobility… i don't feel pain, but i don't know is it good for my shoulder…
So how do you suggest that i continue? I had plan's to start Foundation on Monday(4 times per week). Should i test and the progression all the moves, where the shoulder is not used so much. And maybe just at level 1 those those moves above(if i don't feel any pain)? Or just do some rehab work for shoulder when i feel that everything is all right?
This shoulder has been pain in my ass a long time, and now i want to be smart and get that fixed. I really want to get rid all of my shoulder pains and start injury free training...
Thanks!