This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation One question

Started by nullyn, February 15, 2013 · 1 Replies · 226 Views

nullyn

I just bought and read foundation one yet still have one question. I will be doing the 5 day program and am wondering if I master HBP/PE1 after say a couple weeks will I start HBP/PE2 at week one or continue with everything until the end of the 12 weeks? If I master different exersercises at different times in the schedule can I be potentally on 7 different weeks at the same time?

Jon Douglas

Test the Wk 11 reps-- ie. 5x15 as i recall, plus the IM reps. Figure your working level by testing the next level up each workout day. If you are already sufficiently conditioned and don't need to stop, this will get you through in a bit over two weeks.

 

It's 90% likely that you will be on different levels for the different progressions according to your individual strengths. I flew through most of F1 apart from one exercise, which I will be spending several weeks with.

 

 

 

 

If you want to play with the scheduling, then just remember that you want to work in those 4 week microcycles-- if you wanna test an element after one workout, that's your thing. Personally I'd stick with what's advised and take a minimum of 4 weeks, if you're not passing it or getting extremely close on the first try.

Make sure you keep the half-set deloading every 4 weeks across the board.