This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Handstand Series Prices

Started by Coach Sommer, February 14, 2013 · 5 Replies · 14 Views

Coach Sommer

I am considering increasing the cost of H1 to $95.

 

- This is a highly specialized course; none of which is available anywhere else.

 

- The handstand course will appeal to a much wider audience.

 

- There will only be three parts to the Handstand series rather than four like Foundation.

 

- $95 each for H1, H2 and H3 allow a package deal of $225 to be offered when purchasing all three.

 

 

This potential increase per unit would only apply to the Handstand courses.

 

 

Thoughts?

Nic Branson

F1 is already different and better then anything out :)

 

I don't see the problem with a price increase for more specialized material and as you said there will be people who did not want F1 but will want H1 etc.

 

For the sake of thinking like the consumer how dense is the material compared to F1. This is something that could be brought up.

Cole Dano

- If HS1 is a program that will really get someone (e.g. me) to a 2 minute freestanding HS then $95 is chicken feed! 

 

- It makes sense to base it off the total course price.

 

- Really looking forward to it!

Coach Sommer

I am finishing up H1 now.  Hopefully I will have a review copy out to everyone by the end of the weekend.

Cole Dano

:D

Nic Branson

Good weekend reading!