This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question On Where The Foundation 1 Ends....

Started by corrumpu, February 14, 2013 · 5 Replies · 397 Views

corrumpu

I tried to post in technical issues for Foundation 1 but was told to post over here. 

 

 

Where does Foundation 1 end?  My file size is 52MB (I see some people saying it should be 200+)

My book in Calibre shows 152 pages.

 

My last page is .... Overgrip Bent Pull RC/PE6>iM  5r after each work set. 

 

The books just ends on this page.

I just don't feel like it should end like this but maybe i'm wrong. 

 

--chris

 

 

Cole Dano

Yes this is the last page. A blank page maybe added at the end in the next update to make it more obvious.

corrumpu

Ok.. yeah I would recommend *something* that indicates this is the end of the book.  I thought it was maybe corrupt/not the full book etc.

 

Ok.. back to laying out my new workout. 

 

I'm kinda sad to see some of my "routine" from BtGB get sidelined for a while.  I was making progress in L-sit/FL/BL/ tuck planche -> Advanced tuck planche. 

 

--chris

Coach Sommer

... Or one could simply look at the table of contents!   :facepalm:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

corrumpu

Indeed.. though most books do not simply stop.

Coach Sommer

F1 is not a book, it is a training course.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer