This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Level Tests

Started by ausswe, February 13, 2013 · 5 Replies · 384 Views

ausswe

hej hej,

I just noticed in the forums that there is a level test forum.  I was wondering what that was all about exactly and how to get access to it?  

I thought maybe it was for the foundation testing but then I remembered that information on how to get that done and how much it costs hasn't been released yet at least as of a day or 2 ago when I asked.

cheers =)

Keilani Gutierrez

that will be announced soon, as the guys are busy on releasing the rest of Foundation Series, Handstands One, an update to Foundation One and a number of cool things. :) 

ausswe

The reason I ask is because I thought it showed that people have already posted there

Joshua Slocum

See Coach's post below.

Coach Sommer

There are a few of the advanced GB students who are posting there.  This current evaluation group is by invitation only.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

ausswe

ahh ok thanks for the reply coach =)

I was about to ask more about it then realised it doesnt matter for me as I wont be ready for the next few months to be tested anyway ^_^