Equipment Requirements For Foundation One

Started by PLO8, February 13, 2013 · 3 Replies · 3,458 Views

PLO8

Hi everyone!

 

I'll be purchasing the Foundation I shortly, and am curious as to what equipment will I need to start the program?  Will a pull-up bar, and a dip station be sufficient at least during the 1st few months, or will I need to invest in rings, stall bars, etc?  Thanks in advance!

 

 

FredInChina

Welcome to the forum PLOB :)

I think you should first "invest" a couple of hours reading the many threads that have already addressed this question in every details and intricacy in the past 2 weeks.

PLO8

So far, if my research is correct, I'll need rings and stall bars in addition to a pull-up bar and a dip station.  Anything else I am missing?  Thanks!

 

 

Cole Dano

For the first few months, if you are starting from ground zero, you could manage with what you have.

 

The answer will wind up depending on how willing you are to improvise at first, and your starting level of strength and  mobility.

 

In the long run the stall bars and rings will be needed.