This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Sl/pe1 Flexibility

Started by Adriano Augusto, February 12, 2013 · 2 Replies · 242 Views

Adriano Augusto

Ok, new thread. It has been a good idea to open a private forum where posting this things. 

 

My lower back extension it's a mess, it's one on my biggest weak links by far and I know it very well.

 

The first day with F1 I tried mastery on this exercise and I just completed 1 round and 30s of next one, so, great thing. 

 

Having said that, I have started again on week 5, 4x24, numbers that I can manage, but (and that is the question), with wich flexibility?

 

Of course my flexibility on extension it's not the same that the athlete in the video, except for torso that it's the same, but lower back and legs... 

 

Do I have improve my flexibility on extension (lumbar spine) in order to get the same flexibility and, of course, start at week 1?

 

Thanks.

FredInChina

Yes :)

Keilani Gutierrez

also, know that the stronger you become, accompanied with mobility exercises as included in the foundation series, you'll be able to "move" yourself into a new position with power. so just keep working those mobility exercises like it's your business! 

 

you know that yoga position where you lay supine on the floor and you basically do an upside down pike over your head? i could never do that and entering week 2 of programming, i can not only enter that position but do like a reverse somersault without having to use momentum to make it over. 

 

my active shoulder flexibility has improved a lot with the mobility exercises + wall extensions + shoulder dislocates in both grips.

 

remember, work and do the mobility like it's your business, man! supplement your F1 work with a prescribed mobility exercise that will address your current deficiency and it will sky rocket.