This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Order Of Excersises

Started by Tomas Johansson, February 12, 2013 · 2 Replies · 270 Views

Tomas Johansson

My first sessions with the F1 I have been following the training program example from F1. My experience so far is that my arms and shouders are tired already from the sPL work when I jump over to HBP. Is this a good thing or would it be a good idea to change the order withing that days exercises so that I can put in as much quality work as possible. Maybe do the RC before HBP to get some rest from the pushing a bit.

Joshua Slocum

Feel free to take a short rest in between different exercises. There is also nothing wrong with changing the order. 

CraigR

I wondered about this too, though in my mind it makes perfect sense that FSAS is performed first followed by FBAS.  The FSAS elements really work on your ability to maintain the body positions that are required to perform the FBAS elements with correct form.

 

If you switch the order and make FBAS your priority then you may eventually reach a point where you stall simply because you haven't built the required strength/endurance in those fundamental body positions.

 

Just switching the push and pull FBAS as you suggested however is probably fine.