Where can I buy those little yellow furniture sliders shown in F1 for Planche leans, etc?
I've been googling around online but keep finding different ones that don't look like they would work for our purposes...
Any help would be appreciated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by greekdawg, February 10, 2013 · 16 Replies · 507 Views
Where can I buy those little yellow furniture sliders shown in F1 for Planche leans, etc?
I've been googling around online but keep finding different ones that don't look like they would work for our purposes...
Any help would be appreciated.
greekdawg said:Where can I buy those little yellow furniture sliders shown in F1 for Planche leans, etc?
I've been googling around online but keep finding different ones that don't look like they would work for our purposes...
Any help would be appreciated.
Ive been using some old novelty carpet skates in place of the furniture sliders. Really any piece of smooth plastic should do.
Wearing socks while exercising on kitchen tiles works pretty well too. Until the first time you fall onto the tiled floor.
I work out in my living room (carpet) so I would really like to find those furniture sliders like shown in the videos if I can....
pretty much any hardware store has them.
Amazon: waxman sliders. About $20 after shipping for a 4 pack.
Home Depot carries a cheap set of 4 or six furniture sliders for 10 Dollars.
Tumbl trak makes sliders specifically for gymnastics.
They cost 9.25$ but the shipping is like 7$ unfortunately.
I've seen some people use disposable plates from the grocery store.
Some people use frisbees too.
Furniture slider best size options -
- (apx) 9"x6" oval
- 7" round
Cole Dano said:Furniture slider best size options -
- (apx) 9"x6" oval
- 7" round
Hi Cole, my parents are in the States for 3 weeks which shop would have them?
Mats Trane said:Hi Cole, my parents are in the States for 3 weeks which shop would have them?
Any major hardware, but why make them go to the hardware store, when you can order them and have them delivered to their hotel?
True! Thanks! Any suggestions of where to order them online?
Home Depot, Lowe's
Tumble Trak also has some
Klaudius Petrulis said:I've seen some people use disposable plates from the grocery store.
This! Particularly those red plastic ones. They work out great on carpet.
http://www.performbetter.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_10151_10752_1004991_-1
http://www.performbetter.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_10151_10751_1005670_-1
http://www.performbetter.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_10151_10751_1005386_-1
Have no idea if any of these would work better than the furniture sliders, but it's an option. I've always gone with socks on my hands on linoleum for sliding pushup variations....don't know if that's a better or worse option on the feet for planche work.