This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Web Store

Started by Cole Dano, February 10, 2013 · 10 Replies · 36 Views

Cole Dano

(Cory this is just a list of suggestions, I know you are busy, my goal here is just to keep them in one place for possible future reference)

 

- Show all reviews across all products

 

- Improve organisation

 

- Full Product title visible 

 

- Show payment options (PayPal logo,  ??) on product pages and/or store main page

Cory Fair

I already have a redesign concept, it's just a matter of going down the list of critical things first. 

Cole Dano

Very good.

 

Feel free to delete this thread if you already have something going.

Cory Fair

No need, it will be useful for feedback as soon as I get to it (hopefully this week).

Cory Fair

The post-purchase client center will look something like the following screenshot. This will allow us to have a single product on the store for each course with multiple download formats available. When we do an update, I will simply add a link to download the latest update.

 

post-3819-0-92100600-1360614109_thumb.pn

 

I will be completely bypassing the current store interface and creating a custom one that simply calls on the required functionality to add products to the cart and then uses the current store checkout process.

Cole Dano

That is the ideal solution.

Nic Branson

Looking good Cory.

Cole Dano

Yay!

 

- Does the Category heading need to be there?

 

- Can the term Library be updated? Books maybe?

Cory Fair

I'm still working on it, don't worry about a particular element until it's done.

Cole Dano

Will wait until the gallery is open for comments :)