so i really want to do this dismount...since a loop off is lame and i can't nail a loop loop off.
but i have no clue the name of the dismount
Started by Ewalk91, December 29, 2008 · 2 Replies · 1,720 Views
so i really want to do this dismount...since a loop off is lame and i can't nail a loop loop off.
but i have no clue the name of the dismount
To my knowledge there's no 'name' per se of the dismount other than a press handstand. I'm guessing this is high school, but I can't imagine there is anything in FIG or USAG that this would really receive credit for. Any other takers out there?
I have to second Nate's comment. I would assume this is a precursor to the handstand dismount that is performed without any break in rotation or swing, as this one is.