After reading through F1 a few times thoroughly, I am aware that hollow hold, arch hold, plank, and reverse plank are integrated into the course, but where do chin-up dead hang and PB support hold fit in? Should we wait until further courses to incorporate them into our training, or is it okay to still do them as part of our warm up? I used to do them both with 3x20s.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Question About 2 Of The "pre-Req" Holds
Started by JamesP, February 8, 2013 · 5 Replies · 427 Views
JamesP, i've been doing things like that and some other stuff too, but i leave it till after i've completed the foundation work for that day.
I just choose a few things to work on each time and i don't push it too much.
Hope this helps.
I trust on Coach as regard exercises progression. If PB support and chin-up deadhang hold not appears on F1, surely there's a reason.
And it's curious because for example, RC/PE6 it's by far more demanding that chin-up deadhang hold. PB support maybe in F2 will appears, but who knows.
Keep working on them, just in case; there are great warm-up tools.
Adriano Flo said:I trust on Coach as regard exercises progression. (...)
hehehe, just as if we had a choice in this regards... ![]()
I don't understand all these questions people are asking... you can be sure that anything you need to be doing as a beginner is included in F1. If it's a staple of BtGB it will probably be in F2, F3, or F4 somewhere along the line.
Remember, the advice previously given on these forums before F1 came out is still as good as it ever has been. If you have been doing deadhangs and getting good results from them there is no reason not to do them. I think it simply means you are most likely doing something from a bit down the line in the Fundamental course.
Just follow F1 guidelines, add anything you feel like adding while exercising common sense, and trust Coach's plan !
Patrick Smith said:(...) exercising common sense (...)
That, and exercising patience are the only aspects not directly addressed by Foundation! ![]()
The rest of the exercises are covered!