I've read through foundation 1 a few times now, and started attempting mastery for some of the exercises (mastered all the ones I've attempted but only gone through a few so far) and I was wondering if you, Coach Sommer, (or anyone else who had a hand in the creation of such a wonderful product) would be open to giving us some random background on the whole project.
Like how you went about coming up with the numbers that equal mastery of an exercise, whether or not your athletes felt like guinea pigs, how much fun/hard work/tears/blood/time went into it, any amusing/instructive anecdotes from the creation side of the process.
In the Success Stories section, we can read about people whose lives you've affected. I, however, would be far more interested in your stories.
I understand if you're way to busy to wax eloquent about all the little things that went into Foundation 1, but if you ever find the time I bet I wouldn't be the only one willing to listen.