This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Testing For Mastery Of An Element During A Training Cycle

Started by E70, February 8, 2013 · 6 Replies · 364 Views

E70

Hi Everybody!

I am hoping someone can give me some insight to a question I have. You see I failed a certain element and I am one week into my 12 week training cycle at my current element levels. Yet I feel as though I am strong enough to master the element I failed before.

So my question is:

When can you test for mastery of a previously failed element during a 12 week training cycle if you feel you can nail it before you reach the final weeks of the cycle? Or should I continue through the full 12 weeks regardless?

Hope this makes sense. I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks guys,

Eddie

E70

I just found the answer to my question through searching past forum post. I should have done that sooner. Sorry about that guys.

FredInChina

And............. what was the answer you found Eddie70? :)

greekdawg
eddie70 said:

I just found the answer to my question through searching past forum post. I should have done that sooner. Sorry about that guys.

Where did you find the answer as I am now currently looking for the answer to this?  :D

Gray

Check "demonstrating mastery"

Thread on this subforum.

Joshua Slocum

Finish the 4 week mini-cycle that you're on, and test your mastery on the first day after the deload week.