Underweight Training/Nutrition Advice:
I've been making some serious progress and my arms and back are definitely more defined from all the pull-ups, hanging exercises, planche, and l-sits but I'm still underweight and carryin fat around. I've made a lot of dietary changes and am eating a lot healthier but its been about 6 months now and I'm still the same in terms of % fat.
I've read about the Glycemic Index on here and then followed up on other sites as well as Cortisol but I really dont believe those are my problems. I just can't seem to tone my body.
Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. I don't do much High Intensity training or Endurance/Aerobic/Cardio stuff, would that be the best way to lose the fat.
I'm just scared of under-eating and losing what muscle I do have -vs- over-eating and never getting rid of the fat I've got. Surely there's no perfect answer but any advice for toning up a bit would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you as usual
*edit* I should mention I'm 5'11 and weigh in anywhere from 142lbs to 146lbs.