I am doing a strength routine - hopefully to one day obtain some of the feats like MUPs, Planche, etc but my primary goal right now is strength.
How do I determine when to change a progression. Below are a few examples
DIPS - Right now I do them slightly weighted on Rings. I use 10lb and I get about 7-8 reps. Should I just keep adding weight - when to I change the skill, if ever?
PUSHUPS - I do a few variations on pushups. Regular Pushups with weight 35lb plate on my back I get 6-8 reps. I also do them on Rings RTO and hands towards hips - those are much harder only get 3-4 w/ no weight. Lastley I do Feet on wall on paralettes. - Should I keep doing all of these or get rid of regular weighted? Should I begin one arm pushups? How do I determine which one to do and which one not to do if my goal is primary strength.
PULLUPS - Should I be doing Archers or just weighted or L-sit? I want to know if there are specific pull-up variations that I should be doing. My problem with Pullups is not being able to get the rings to my chest. Should I be doing different type of pullups, Archers, wide grip. etc?
thanks