Why is the week 12 the proficiency / master measurement, when week 11 is twice as hard?
shouldn't we be capable of the week 11 version in before moving to next PE?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by kidplug, February 7, 2013 · 5 Replies · 282 Views
Why is the week 12 the proficiency / master measurement, when week 11 is twice as hard?
shouldn't we be capable of the week 11 version in before moving to next PE?
Yes you should, it is an error in the document that will be corrected ![]()
And we are all kicking ourselves for not catching it!
Cole Dano said:And we are all kicking ourselves for not catching it!
LOL... let me know if you need assistance with the kicking, I am very good at it... ![]()
So then, should you just switch around week 11 and 12 as a correction until the next update? Just bought F1 by the way and I am really excited to do my first day of testing tomorrow. I only have about 5-6 weeks of usage for F1 but I will definitely work my hardest in getting as far as I can with the time I have; once I reach the fleet (USMC) hopefully I can resume training. And I can afford the rest of the foundation series. ![]()
Yes, the penultimate week is when the Mastery standard of reps is performed. The final week is a deload week, where you can bask in the glory of your accomplishment.