Soft Cover Foundations Series?

Started by Beast, February 7, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,717 Views

Beast

Will there be soft cover versions of the new "foundation one" as well as the others?

Daniel Shields

I'm fairly certain that will not happen due to the fact that the videos are an enormously important part of the course.

Coach Sommer

As Daniel mentioned, the nature of the course does not lend itself to a softbound edition.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Beast

Ok Thank you for the response. Now Im curious, liquid steel™ is a book mentioned in your BTGB book but I do not see it in your products list, where is it? I was actually hoping to buy this book and others...

Daniel Shields

Liquid Steel™ material has been incorporated into the Foundation and Handstand programs, and will not be released as an independent product.

Joshua Naterman

Liquid Steel™ movements are in fact in the forthcoming products including the already-released F1, and are placed where they are appropriate. People who are familiar with what was taught at the seminars will understand what they are looking at, but rest assured: They are exactly where you need them the most.

 

I know many of us were looking forward to an independent release, but the integration of these elements into the actual training program is really a much better implementation because you will know exactly what to do, and when.

Joshua Slocum

In one sense, it'd be nice to have an encyclopedic mobility tome, that explains in more detail what each exercise is for. The same way that BtGB is pretty much an encyclopedia of various bodyweight exercises.

Alex Chubb

I would have liked that too. I will probably look into buying it later just for the mobility exercises.