Just wanted to share my idea for a training bench. Small size, foldable legs and easy to stove away. Hope it helps someone.

This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tomas Johansson, February 6, 2013 · 9 Replies · 449 Views
Just wanted to share my idea for a training bench. Small size, foldable legs and easy to stove away. Hope it helps someone.

Good stuff!
Nice work! I had an idea along similar lines, I just hadn't the time to build it yet - This gives me fresh motivation ![]()
Nice.
Very nice, well done!
Nice oak flooring, and the plant in the corner is "tres zen" ![]()
Awesome!
did you build this yourself, and/or can we buy it from you/somewhere?
I built it myself. No problem. Made it 32 cm wide to be able to comfortably wrap my arms around it. The length is made to fit my upper body and the height a little higher than my lower body so feet don't touch when doing leg raises. Top is a bit of plywood but anything will do. I made cutouts to fit the bar on the wallbars so the bench stays in place. I use a strap to lock it to the wallbars but I don't think it's necessary for most excersises.
Nice work!
Below are my homemade bench and stall bars.
Combined they work great for all the F1 stuff.
http://codestrut.com/gb/bench_front_top.jpg
http://codestrut.com/gb/bench_side.jpg
I just ordered those ladder things. Was 245€. Im so exited for this program. What are they called in english?
Nice bench man!
RiQC said:I just ordered those ladder things. Was 245€. Im so exited for this program. What are they called in english?
Nice bench man!
Stall bars.