I have been a member of this site for years now, and have never made a workout log. After some injuries and two surgeries I am well on my way back to being stronger than I was before. Figured it was finally time to start keeping track. Thanks to the GB community for all your help and the knowledge you have given me to start completely over with my training. So here we go!
Tuesday:
Warm-up:
- 1x30 Int.l / Ext. rotations w/ band 3 different positions
- Thera-band stretches to open the shoulder and scapula retraction drills
- Arm circles with band in 3 different positions (both directions)
- Straight arm shrugs, hanging, plank, support
Pre-Req Warm-up (1x60s):
- dip support / hang
- plank / reverse plank (feet elevated)
- hollow hold / arch
FSP:
- 2x15s L-sit (floor) / German Hang
- 2x15s Tuck/Flat Tuck FL / PL Lean
15 min of HS work
FSP Auxillary Exercises:
- 3x20s L-hang / 3x8 Weighted Dip Shrugs (straight arm)
- 3x12 Seated Leg Lifts in L (hands by the knees) / 3x2 Negative Straddle Front Pulls
Upper Body - Vertical Push: (3,1,3,0 tempo)
- 5x5 Box HeSPU (feet on 3-4 ft. box)
Upper Body - Vertical Pull: (3,1,3,0 tempo)
- 3x3 Weighted Pull-ups (45 lb)
- 2x3 Weighted Pull-ups (35 lb)
Legs:
*Horribly weak at these, did negatives and glute ham raises leaning as far forward as I could just trying to get some TUT some way.
- 3x5 Natural Leg Curls
Core:
- 3x6 HLL
- 3x12 lifts into arch hold