What is the proper way to request the alternate platform for F1? I have it now for the desktop, but would like it now also for iphone.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Proper Way To Request Alternate Platform For F1?
Started by Chaim, February 6, 2013 · 5 Replies · 243 Views
Firstly read the thread on important purchasing options. The steps are listed in there.
Daniel Burnham said:Firstly read the thread on important purchasing options. The steps are listed in there.
I have already purchased the desktop version, and I would now like also to use it for iphone now. I don't see how that link helps to answer my question.
Zach Armijo said:Pm Cory.
Thank you!
Number 2 on the list of that link....
Rather than PM:ing Cory . send a support request, that way if I am in the support area I can also do it. I updated the link provided to reflect this.