So Everyone has been extremely helpful in helping me build a workout. I tore through the BtGB book as well as the Overcoming Gravity book and I took every exercise I could find and I thre them together and ordered them similiar to my free weight workout so that the exercises are antogonistic, ie bench press, Row, etc.
After a few weeks I eliminated many of them becuase they were just too dificult or easy. Below is the remainder of exercises I have. I know I still need to make further cuts but I am not sure what to keep or remove. So below is my modified Workout. and below that are some questions I have.
I REALLY NEED FUTHER HELP IN DECIDING WHATS IMPORTANT AND WHATS NOT. THANKS SOO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP ALREADY.
HOLDS: Numbers for holds are in seconds
1 .RINGS, Support = 45s, 40s, 30s, 32s
2 .RINGS, G-Hang = 6s, 5s,4s
3 .RINGS, TFL Hold (tucked) = 6s 7s 5s 6s
4 .RINGS, TBL Hold = 5s 7s 7s 10s
5 .PARALETTES, Tuck Planche= 5s, 3s, 5s, 7a
6 .PARALETTES, L-Sit = 6s, 7s, 8s
EXERCISES. The firts word is the implement I am using and I shoot for 3-4sets @ 3-8reps
1 .PARALETTES, HSPU (Front 2 wall elbows in) = 5lb × 5, 5lb × 2, 0 × 3, 0 × 2
2 .RINGS, False Grip PU = 4, 4, 4, 3
3. PARALETTES, HSPU (Back 2 wall elbows out) 2, 2, 2,
4. RINGS, Pull-Ups = 10x10, 15lbx8, 10x6,
5. RINGS, Shoulder Hand Stand (from support done as reps and tried to hold) x3, x2, x1
6. RINGS, Chinups = 25lbx4, 10lb x 6, 10lb x6
7. PARALETTES, planche pushups (feet on Wall) x3, x2, x2,
8. RINGS, Tuck Inv Rows = 25lb x 9, 25lb x 8, 10lb x 6
9. PARALETTES, PLanche pushup palms put hands at side = 25×5, 25x4, 25×4
10. RINGS, TUcked FL Pullups = 7, 7, 5
11. RINGS, Pushups = 25lb x 9, 35lb x 5, 35 x 7
12. PARALLEL BARS, Inv Shrug = 8, 8, 6
13. RINGS, Block Cross Pullouts = 4, 3, 2,
14. PARALETTES, L-Sit Pull Through - Did not do
15. RINGS, Ring Flies = 4, 4
16. TRX Reverse Fly = 5 , 6
17. RINGS, Dips = 10lb x 5, 10lb x 5, 0 x 7
18. ROPE, Rope Climb - did not do too much setup time
19. .RINGS, Dips (Wide)- did not do
20. HBAR, OAC Negative - i tried but was very hard
21. RINGS, Skull Crusher x7, x7, x5
22. TRX, Bicep Curls × 8, 8, 6
23. .PARAS, Tiger Pushups = 8,6
24. TRX, Hammer Curls = Did not do
25. RINGS, Tuck BL Pullouts (Inv Hang) = did not do
26. RINGS, Tuck FL Pullouts (Inv Hang) = did not do
27. RINGS, Tuck BL Pullouts (D-Hang) = did not do
28. RINGS, Tuck BL Pullouts (G-Hang) = did not do
HOLD QUESTIONS
1) Rings support i felt was pretty easy - should i keep doing them?
2) L hang i will move to my weights day
3) Should I dothe holds as a routine in other words hold support for 60s then move to german hang etc - is this a good idea?
EXERCISE QUESTIONS
1) HSPU - Shoudl I do both back 2 wall and front 2 wall?
2) Fasle Grip Pullups - These were very hard and hurt my wrist - Should I keep these in?
3) Should I remove some variations of pullups/chinups?
4) I am working on Planche pushups and I do them with Paralettes and feet on wall and also do them on with my hands further back and wrist rotated outward (RTO) Should I do both of these, if not which one?
5) Im doing Pullups, Chinups and FL pullups as well as False grip - Too mUch> what should I remove?
6) PARALETTES, L-Sit Pull Through - Here I am trying to move my legs from Lsit through w/o touching ground - should I keep this?
7) Ring Flies - Should I keep them?
8) Dips - should i do them regular or wide or both?
9)) Biceps - Rope climb or Negative OA or Assited OAC or both
10) I didnt do pullouts at the end somene before Told me to remove them but still not sure thoughts?
11) Anything I should ADD?
Thanks again!