I just want to ask, does foundation 1-4 include dynamic upper and lower body exercises when training? Or will Coach be releasing another product series covering explosive/dynamic movement. I would really like to see what Coach has in store for us regarding explosive/plyometric movements and their programming.
Explosive Exercises In Foundation
Started by Fluidity, February 4, 2013 · 4 Replies · 3,091 Views
Coach or a moderator will be able to answer this better, but coach writes about how you must build up a foundation of strength before beginning dynamic exercises. This indicates to me that he will release something on explosive training later on, for those who have mastered the foundation series.
Beginners don't have any real business trying to do any explosive or plyometric work, that's just asking to get hurt.
For now, focus on getting your foundation put together solidly.
Joshua Naterman said:Beginners don't have any real business trying to do any explosive or plyometric work,
You may get exploded accidentally
.
Fluidity said:I just want to ask, does foundation 1-4 include dynamic upper and lower body exercises when training?
No.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer