This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Recover Time In Between Exercises

Started by notoothbrush, February 4, 2013 · 5 Replies · 407 Views

notoothbrush

How much recovery time is recommended between different exercises?

 

For example after we finish the FL/PE work how long do we rest before beginning sPL/PE work?

 

Thanks

Joshua Slocum

However much time you think you need. Given that the exercises in question tend to work unrelated muscle groups, you should be fine with just getting a drink of water and then proceeding to the next exercise. 

KingJR
Hari_Seldon said:

 you should be fine with just getting a drink of water and then proceeding to the next exercise. 

Ditto, that's basically what I'm doing.

FredInChina

If Coach didn't say "rest", don't rest, get cracking! ;)

Christian

REST = Repeat Exercise Still Training

Gray

 Foundation One opened my eyes. Usually I have been waiting for some time utill another set of the exercies doing nothing (standing, listening to music, etc.). Right now I LOVE doing mobility/stretch drills between sets and excersises. It's a lot more productive and helps a lot. We should rest after the training not during one ;)