This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Fsas - 4 Day Schedule Volume In 3 Days?

Started by Boris, February 4, 2013 · 1 Replies · 165 Views

Boris

Hi everybody,

 

I want to start from scratch with my FSAS. I only have time on Mo/We/Fr for workout, because of

a lot of other activities (University, Work, Girlfriend, Climbing, Parkour, ...).

 

But I want to train all 4 FSAS elements 2 times a week? How could I do this on 3 days?

 

Also I want to maintain my current abilities in FSAS:

 

60s Frontlever - Flat Tuck

20s Frontlever - Advance Flat Tuck (90 degree angle between torso and knees)

60s Planche - Advance Frog Stand (Floor)

10s Planche - Tuck (Paralletes)

60s Backlever - Tuck

 

So I thought to do 1 set of each after the new F1 FSAS exercises!?

 

What do you think about this?

Joshua Slocum

Invite your GF to work out with you, and workout 4 days a week. You get to spend time together doing something fun, and you both get in better shape.