Well today was my first day doing a Workout using foundation 1 and i must say i love it! The best part for me is the mobility exercises listed... I coulr really feel them helping.
killroy70 said:How
does one qualify as being at an intermediate level and thereby have
access to the daily wods? I've purchased the entire foundation series
and after tooling around with F1 I'm afraid I may be at a higher level
than F 1. Any info would be appreciated as I've been following the wods
with pretty solid success for about 2 years now. Thanks again.
This would be a question i would like to ask as well. I am looking forward to doing the WOD after the foundation work since i feel the Foundation work is a perfect "warmup" for the WOD (More or less replacing the Static warmup holds i used to do as warmup for the WOD)
Many thanks for bringing such a great product out!