I watch youtube tutorial for HS mastery.
It is said that you should open the shoulder but not until hyperextended....
Is open not always hyperextended?
I tried to hyperextended but i look in the mirror my ribs is open when i go hyperextended
Started by LIE, February 4, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,517 Views
I watch youtube tutorial for HS mastery.
It is said that you should open the shoulder but not until hyperextended....
Is open not always hyperextended?
I tried to hyperextended but i look in the mirror my ribs is open when i go hyperextended
You will be protracted somewhat, upwardly rotated, and the hips will be hollow.
Coach's handstand manuals will probably answer your questions when they come out in the next month or so, and teach you exactly how to shape your handstand from the ground up. That initial work is super important.
Coach's bodyline drills are outstanding!
Wooow...can't wait for that...
Thank you Josh and Cole
i think that if you purchase the foundation one you can see a great part of mobility work concerned with rope climbing, as the lats the primary muscles with lets the back to arch...use that exercises to increase your form!