Best Mens Gymnastics AMV ever

Started by Felipe, December 24, 2008 · 8 Replies · 3,137 Views

Felipe

I did this video in two days, it includes the best gymnasts ever (I think most of these videos are rare to see all toghether!)

YuKTy9Cf860

if you hate techno, it will be difficult for you to see; If you love it, you will love this video.

Happy Holidays!

David Picó García

Great!!!

Thanks. :D

I liked van gelder "pushups on rings" :P

Felipe

that was the slowest but "hardsome" clip of the video :D

Gregor

Double tucked with 1080° :shock: never seen this befor on video, just the picture in code of points :lol: Gelder is unbelivible

shiftedShapes

thanks awesome vid.

Felipe
Gregor said:
Double tucked with 1080° :shock: never seen this befor on video, just the picture in code of points :lol: Gelder is unbelivible

That was done in Athens 2004 . That athlete is very powerful, look at his immense legs.

Coach Sommer

I was visiting with a friend of mine, Guard Young, who was on the US 2004 Team, discussing his Olympic experience when this athlete came up. He mentioned that this athlete was there on his own without a coach and in the beginning of the daily training was even more phenomenal than in the video clip. However as the course of the week went on, he simply overtrained. Everyday he did that very pass at least 10 times on the regular floor. By the time the actual meet rolled around, the athlete was very tired and not nearly as sharp as earlier in the week.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Scott Malin

Thanks for putting the video together, I greatly enjoyed it. Very tastefully edited.

Felipe

His name is Ri Jong Song.

This is his full routine at Athens 2004 (impressing but not very arthistic)