This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where Do German Hangs Fit In?

Started by Mike Chomitsch, February 3, 2013 · 4 Replies · 430 Views

Mike Chomitsch

I love German Hangs. They are such a great chest stretch but where do they fit in? 

 

I'd like to keep doing 3x30s once per week.

 

Is there any risk in this? Do I need to better prepare my biceps tendon first?

 

 

Daniel Shields

I'm curious about this as well. I was considering training them using the 30 Second Mastery Template. Would that be advisable?

RatioFitness

Chances are they will be an iM exercise in one of the subsequent foundation manuals. 

 

Let's save all these questions for after all the editions come out. 

 

There are still a TON of exercises to get to. 

Daniel Shields

You may very well be right, but this seems like a sensible question to ask. Particularly to those like me who can't afford to purchase the full Foundation set right now merely to look ahead beyond my current level. If the answer is to wait for subsequent levels to worry about German Hangs, that is fine. But I would like to hear the official stance on it.

Coach Sommer

Gentlemen,

 

- I understand and appreciate your enthusiasm, but I will not be discussing content off the upcoming courses prior to their release.  

 

- If German Hangs are an important part of your current training, please feel free to continue them.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer