Foundation Series

Started by Marc Weaver, February 3, 2013 · 4 Replies · 4,451 Views

Marc Weaver

I think I will be buying the whole Foundation series 1-4 but I wanted to how long the wait is until they will all be finished and accessible? Not that I will be even close to moving up any time soon but I would like to know that I don't have to wait 2 years to get something I paid $225 for now.

 

Also I read somewhere (can't find where) that Coach is coming out with a book on Handstand Progressions? When is that? and are Handstand progressions not included in the Foundation Series? Is that something I should look into getting separately?

Marc Weaver

That is what I remeber reading. But it doesn't answer if Handstand ONe is part of the series that I would be buying as part of the Foundation Series? And When will the rest be Foundation Series will be out....

markp

Handstand one will not be part of the Foundation series. It's a separate product.

 

And in the link posted, Coach wrote:

 

" In late February; Foundation Two, Foundation Three and Foundation Four will also be released.  

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

 


 

P.S.  In just a few short weeks after Foundation One becomes available, I will also be releasing Handstand One.    

2013 is going to be a very cool year.   :icon_cool:"

Marc Weaver

Ya I don't know how I missed that. Can't wait