I think Kelly gets the credit for inventing the name
http://www.mobilitywod.com/2010/09/you-must-defeat-evil-chair.html
That's one great ''Stealth Stretch'' already! What can you think of?
Started by Edgaron, February 3, 2013 · 1 Replies · 1,802 Views
I think Kelly gets the credit for inventing the name
http://www.mobilitywod.com/2010/09/you-must-defeat-evil-chair.html
That's one great ''Stealth Stretch'' already! What can you think of?
My martial arts teacher had the same advice for me when I was 15. He told us to sneak a stretch in where ever we could. Around the same time my yoga teachers had the same ideas for chair stretching as yoga is very focused on hip mobility etc.
The main thing is we need to make sure we move and go through full ROM on a regular basis. I really like Kit's terminology of 'Limbering' for this.
I still recall my martial arts teacher saying, 'You dropped your pencil, turn picking it up into a stretch'