GymnasticBodies Courses Acceptable Use Policy
1) You may use the course for your personal Gymnastic Strength Training™ workouts and print/create schedules for yourself as needed.
2) You may not copy, distribute, or otherwise make publicly available login credentials or course GST™ content.
3) Violation of intellectual property of copyright laws regarding GymnasticBodies material will result in loss of rights to access without refund.
Personal Trainers/Gym Owners
1) You may use the course for your personal workouts and print/create schedules for yourself as needed.
2) You may use the course in the same fashion for your client who also own the GB course to be trained.
3) You may use the course for clients/colleagues who do not own the GB course trained with the following conditions:
a) The individual client is lead through a personal workout by you.
b) Giving assignments for workouts between personal training sessions are acceptable; printing out entire weeks or a month of workouts is not. c) Note that instructing group classes/workshops/seminars based on GymnasticBodies materials without written authorization from Gymnasticbodies is expressly prohibited.
4) Your course login is a personal one and may only be shared with a significant other. Colleagues or clients should never have access to your courses.
5) You may not copy, distribute, or otherwise make publicly available login credentials or course content.
GymnasticBodies Courses Refund Policy
All students are eligible for a guaranteed refund up to 14 days after the purchase of a GymnasticBodies course if they are not satisfied with it and have not exceeded one prior refund. Requests must be made through email by means of any GymnasticBodies address and include the name, account email and order number.
Please note that all subscription plans are nonrefundable.