If our FAQ below does not answer your Gymnastic Strength Training question, contact us below. Please include a detailed description of the problem, how to reproduce it, links to the page and which operating system/browser you are using.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- I just enrolled in a course, how do I login?
- I need to reset my password
- I’m Lost, What Do I Do?
- How do I change my password, profile or manage subscriptions?
- I enrolled in a new course but it isn’t showing in my course portal
- I may have created a duplicate account
- I don’t have access to one or more of my courses in the forum
A: When you first enroll in a GymnasticBodies course, we send both a receipt and a welcome email with your course login credentials. Sometimes Gmail or other popular mail applications misplace this into the Spam or Promotions folders. Check there first and if it still is missing send submit a ticket to have the email sent again. Alternatively, you can use the password reset form.
A: Always start with the course introduction text. It will answer most of your questions about how to use the course, workout structure, warming up, sample schedules and more. https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/intro/ Further questions can be asked in the private course forums: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/37-course-forums/
A: You can manage your account by logging here and then going to ‘Subscriptions’ under the side menu.
A: If you enrolled in a new course and it hasn’t shown up in the course portal yet, it is likely one of two scenarios:
1) You were logged in during enrollment and may need to refresh your course list. To do so, simple log out and back in.
2) You may have made a typo in your email or name and created a duplicate account. In this case, simply submit a ticket.
A: If you accidentally created a duplicate course or forum account, please submit a ticket
A: You will need to use your course email and password to login to the forum instead of an existing username. For example, if you normally log in with the username johndoe you will need to logout instead use the email and password for the courses.