Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foundation Is Live: Important Information About Purchasing The Course

Scott Malin

Mitchell Rabushka

If you click on a link to an ePub file, you are normally prompted with the Firefox save dialog.

With

EPUBReader installed, you don't see the dialog. EPUBReader downloads

the file, makes some processing and displays the ePub file ready to

read! If you have got already downloaded ePub-files, you can read them

by using the Firefox "File/File open" dialog.

I've read that the Adobe version doesn't show the videos, so try the FF addon Epub reader route first.

When I click on the Firefox tab at the top of the Firefox browser I do not have a Firefox "File/File open" menu option.  Where do you find this option?

Also, when I installed epub the only way I can open it is with the "epub catalog" icon on the top right of the browser window.  Do you open the epub reader this way or is there some other way to open the epub reader?

Stefan Hinote

When I click on the Firefox tab at the top of the Firefox browser I do not have a Firefox "File/File open" menu option.  Where do you find this option?

Also, when I installed epub the only way I can open it is with the "epub catalog" icon on the top right of the browser window.  Do you open the epub reader this way or is there some other way to open the epub reader?

For the firefox "file/file open," you can either go to the upper lefthand corner, and click the orange "firefox" button, and go to options->menu bar, and the menu toolbar will appear. From the new toolbar you should see "file," and file open will be under there.

Alternatively you can simply press the "crtl + o" on the keyboard.

Try doing the above for opening the epub file, and report back.

As to the question about opening the epub catalog, and such, I have no idea as I don't have it installed--Sorry.

Mitchell Rabushka

For the firefox "file/file open," you can either go to the upper lefthand corner, and click the orange "firefox" button, and go to options->menu bar, and the menu toolbar will appear. From the new toolbar you should see "file," and file open will be under there.

Alternatively you can simply press the "crtl + o" on the keyboard.

Try doing the above for opening the epub file, and report back.

As to the question about opening the epub catalog, and such, I have no idea as I don't have it installed--Sorry.

Thanks, clicking the orange "firefox" button then going to options->menu bar brought up the file menu tab at the top of the Firefox browser.  Clicking file/file open then finding Foundation One and clicking on it opened it up and now I have the videos.  Very cool...

Joshua Slocum

That's odd; it doesn't show the video clips with me   :mellow:

What OS? I tried it on Ubuntu. I have the iOS version of the book, too. 

What OS? I tried it on Ubuntu. I have the iOS version of the book, too. 

Windows (7, if that makes a difference)

FREDERIC DUPONT

Wonderful.

I downloaded Firefox & installed it.

Installed the epub reader

Downloaded my copy of Foundation 1

Saved a copy safely

Dropped the file in firefox where it opened and works perfectly

The file now appears in the epub library

Done.

Great explanations and smooth execution on the technicals of this product Mr Cory, hat's off, well done & thank you. :)

[edit] that you Mr Cole too for your prompt replies to my questions regarding OSX - very efficient :)

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

After 17 hours of waiting I don't see the email on my box yet. I sent a repport but still nothing. 

I'm not exasperate at all, but it's super rare. Could be any problem with international buyers?

FREDERIC DUPONT

Could be any problem with international buyers?

That is a long time to wait... :(

I don't think there are issues with international, my purchase went through very smoothly.

- Has your payment been accepted? Maybe there is a problem with your paypal?

- Have you checked the e-mail you used to register on the forum?

- Have you checked your spambox, both on your computer, and on your mail server?

I hope this gets resolved promptly for you :)

Timothy Chernock

After 17 hours of waiting I don't see the email on my box yet. I sent a repport but still nothing. 

I'm not exasperate at all, but it's super rare. Could be any problem with international buyers?

I have also waited for about 24 hours.  My payment was accepted and the product shows up in the client area as payed.  I just opened a support ticket regarding the issue.

Everyone should receive their download link in minutes, not hours.  

If you are experiencing a technical issue however posting in the forum is not the proper place to seek resolution.  You must do one of two things; 1) open a forum support ticket or 2) email your problem to webmaster@gymnasticbodies.com

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

Jure Rakuljic

Hi

Im about to buy foundation one but now one thing conserns me.

I read that the download email link? goes too the email that you registred with on gb, But i have not registred any account  i only log in via my facebook account,

Do i need too create an account? Or can i get this email download link via my facebook login?

Can somebody help me? I WANT this too work im going nuts soon cant wait anymore ;( !!!

Facebook has an email for you, it should come to that email.

IF there are any problems, you can always put in a support ticket and Cory will work it out for you no matter.

Joshua Slocum

Hi

Im about to buy foundation one but now one thing conserns me.

I read that the download email link? goes too the email that you registred with on gb, But i have not registred any account  i only log in via my facebook account,

Do i need too create an account? Or can i get this email download link via my facebook login?

Can somebody help me? I WANT this too work im going nuts soon cant wait anymore ;( !!!

Try this:

Go to the top of the forum, and click on your username. Then click on "My Settings", which should take you to the user control panel. There should be a tab on the left titled 'email and password'. Click on it, and it will bring you to a page where you can check your current email. Change it to wherever you want your book to be sent to. 

Hayden Whealing

I purchased F1 this morning and when I clicked the download link, a webpage of computer coding opened instead of F1 downloading (I was using safari so I think that's the problem).

I then downloaded firefox and  the epubreader add on and tried downloading it again but it said it the action was forbidden cause it had already been downloaded. Any ideas for what I could do in order to make it work?

EDIT: The problem has been solved. Thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

pre order of foundation set..will be available to end of  march or so?  my salary comming :) i am interest to buy all of them. thanks for answer..

Pre-order of the Foundation Course is already available.

Course One has been released, the remaining three will be in March.

Handstand One by the end of the month.

I think the question was how long will the discounted set be available. I imagine the series offer will remain indefinitely?

• Upvote 1

I think the question was how long will the discounted set be available. I imagine the series offer will remain indefinitely?

Correct.

Quick Start Test Smith

I can't wait to get HS1 and add it to my training! Really looking forward to it.

• Upvote 4

Richard Duelley

Bought the whole first set.  I will set aside some cash for the handstand stuff too.

Got my taxes done yesterday and since I am a new home owner the .gov is actually giving me some money this year.  That means I have money to spend on fun things! :D

Hey, im doing starting strenght by mark rippetoe (bench press, overhead press, squats, deadlifts). Can i switch to F1 and keep doing squats and deadlifts (on low reps?) 2 to 3 times per week?

Thanks in advance

Hey, im doing starting strenght by mark rippetoe (bench press, overhead press, squats, deadlifts). Can i switch to F1 and keep doing squats and deadlifts (on low reps?) 2 to 3 times per week?

Thanks in advance

You can, but Coach's recommendation is to master the single leg squat before weighted leg work. This prevents imbalances from developing right off the bat.

Bum, I'm hanging out for F2.

Guess it's time to get to know RC6 far too well...

Joshua Slocum

You can, but Coach's recommendation is to master the single leg squat before weighted leg work. This prevents imbalances from developing right off the bat.

To be more specific, this means mastering the entire SLS series, including mobility elements. Merely having the ability to do single-leg-squats is not a sign that you shouldn't perform other preparatory elements.