Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foundation Is Live: Important Information About Purchasing The Course

Scott Malin

FREDERIC DUPONT

Just to be sure please, will the IOS version that is designed for the i-phone & i-pad also work on a macbook?

Thank you :)

Just to be sure please, will the IOS version that is designed for the i-phone & i-pad also work on a macbook?

No, for some reason that I have yet to understand, OSX doesn't support iBooks. You will need the Desktop edition for a Mac Book.

• Upvote 1

FREDERIC DUPONT

Ok, thank you Cole Dano :)

And then it won't work with safari, I'll have to use firefox, am I correct?

Alexander Svensson

So I have finished reading everything and have a few questions regarding the iM's, especially the repetetion range. On the exercise description it says to do a certain nr of reps after every main set. Are those nrs the mastery nrs to aim for? Or should we do the same amount of reps every workout every week? Or should the reps alternate according to the template as well?

Also, some of the movements have circular elements or only using one limb at a time, for example sPL/PE2>iM, should we do 10 reps in total or 10 on each leg? The same questions applies on the circular movements.

Ok, thank you Cole Dano :)

And then it won't work with safari, I'll have to use firefox, am I correct?

Yes with the epub extension.

So I have finished reading everything and have a few questions regarding the iM's, especially the repetetion range. On the exercise description it says to do a certain nr of reps after every main set. Are those nrs the mastery nrs to aim for? Or should we do the same amount of reps every workout every week? Or should the reps alternate according to the template as well?

Also, some of the movements have circular elements or only using one limb at a time, for example sPL/PE2>iM, should we do 10 reps in total or 10 on each leg? The same questions applies on the circular movements.

Being it is mobility, I'd assume you do the prescribed reps, unless you struggle a lot.

Regarding the 10 reps total or per leg, referring to the WODs, I'd assume it would equal 5/side/leg/whatever, i.e. a 10 in total.

Alexander Svensson

Being it is mobility, I'd assume you do the prescribed reps, unless you struggle a lot.

Regarding the 10 reps total or per leg, referring to the WODs, I'd assume it would equal 5/side/leg/whatever, i.e. a 10 in total.

Thanks!

Christian Sørlie

Downloaded and "installed". For anyone on the fence, get off it. This is an amazing product and the presentation is flawless. Very impressed.

• Upvote 2

You can use Adobe Editions with it, but the formatting's funny, and the videos don't embed.

You can use Adobe Editions with it, but the formatting's funny, and the videos don't embed.

The formatting is off because it's not embedding the videos. Adobe's known about this bug for months and sadly done nothing to fix it. :(

The formatting is off because it's not embedding the videos. Adobe's known about this bug for months and sadly done nothing to fix it. :(

ehon, a free app on the mac app store works great for the iOS version.  works with videos too.

ehon is moderate.  Firefox epub reader does a much better job of sizing the entire page properly.  Ehon only allows adjustment to the size of the text; not the photos or the video player.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I'm just curious about the mobility elements. How many mobility exercises are included in foundation 1?

Also I'm assuming the rest of Coach's  mobility program will be covered in the later volumes of the foundation series?

Cory - Could you please create a small Comparison Matrix / Chart to highlight what would be the FILESET difference between the various EDITIONS. 

The Desktop edition says ePub Reader (with Firefox). I usually use Calibre to read ePubs. So I am wondering what files and what/ how actually will be given for purchasers and how/ what access will be provided to OTHER EDITIONS (if at all). 

I'm just curious about the mobility elements. How many mobility exercises are included in foundation 1?

Also I'm assuming the rest of Coach's  mobility program will be covered in the later volumes of the foundation series?

• Upvote 1

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

I ordered while ago, I could not wait too much; 

But I'm waiting the email confirmation for at least 45 minutes...  :mellow: I check the junk box too, and nothing.

I've found calibre to work flawlessly with the ePub version.

That's odd; it doesn't show the video clips with me   :mellow:

Mitchell Rabushka

I purchased Foundation One 5 minutes ago with paypal.  How long does it take to get the email link to download it?

Stefan Hinote

I purchased Foundation One 5 minutes ago with paypal.  How long does it take to get the email link to download it?

It goes to the email you used to register your GB account / Forum. Check your spam folder. Wait 15 minutes.

Mitchell Rabushka

Finally got the download link in my emails.

I downloaded firefox epub reader, but GB_Foundation_1_firefox does not show in the list of books in that program.  Any ideas how to get it to show in epub reader?

I can open GB_Foundation_1_firefox in Adobe Digital Editions.  Will that give me full access to the book, including the videos?

Stefan Hinote

Finally got the download link in my emails.

I downloaded firefox epub reader, but GB_Foundation_1_firefox does not show in the list of books in that program.  Any ideas how to get it to show in epub reader?

I can open GB_Foundation_1_firefox in Adobe Digital Editions.  Will that give me full access to the book, including the videos?

If you click on a link to an ePub file, you are normally prompted with the Firefox save dialog.

With

EPUBReader installed, you don't see the dialog. EPUBReader downloads

the file, makes some processing and displays the ePub file ready to

read! If you have got already downloaded ePub-files, you can read them

by using the Firefox "File/File open" dialog.

I've read that the Adobe version doesn't show the videos, so try the FF addon Epub reader route first.