Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foundation Is Live: Important Information About Purchasing The Course

Scott Malin

I just purchased the I pad version . I see the download link in my email .I'm on the road and will be away from my desktop for the next two months . I want to download right to my I pad but it is highly recommended not to. My question is can I ? I don't want to wait 2 months to get back home to my computer

Go ahead and do it directly on your iPad. If you have problems, shoot the me a PM. 

Nice!

Can I transfer it between my other devices after I downloaded it? Or do I have to download it in the device I intend to use it in? Is it a pdf file of any kind? Still haven't got my own tablet so I'm not a tablet geek yet :P

There is no DRM--you can copy your book to other devices that can play it. Keep in mind though that not all devices play the versions due to embedded video. We will have more options soon!

Matus Michalicka

should we complete only what is prescribed??? what about stretching???one hard stretching session a week or something else? other mobility exercises? should I bother with wall slides and dislocates? or should I do only what is prescribed?

and I can progress at different rate with different exercises, right? when I am for example stuck at FL progression 2..it does not prevent me from going to RC progression 5...

I really want to order this, but there is no way that I trust my computer enough to not brick within the next few months. If that happens, can I request a replacement copy, or would I need to do that as soon as I order it?

Anders Alexandersson

This is my first post. I am a new forum user and an old beginner in gymnastics. The new Foundation One could be great for me. But I wish to see a better descriptive summary or table of contents for what is included in Foundation One. Will there be an Android phone/tablet version? If so, will I need to purchase first a desktop version and then later also an Android phone version or how will that work?

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

When I have my pay from work, I'll purchase it. 

I'm so happy for all, comunity.

Keep going!

• Upvote 1

I really want to order this, but there is no way that I trust my computer enough to not brick within the next few months. If that happens, can I request a replacement copy, or would I need to do that as soon as I order it?

It's not bound to your device. You can keep a backup on Dropbox, a flash drive, etc.

should we complete only what is prescribed??? what about stretching???one hard stretching session a week or something else? other mobility exercises? should I bother with wall slides and dislocates? or should I do only what is prescribed?

and I can progress at different rate with different exercises, right? when I am for example stuck at FL progression 2..it does not prevent me from going to RC progression 5...

Stretch as you have been, one good session a week for a targeted stretch. If the wall slides and dislocates work for you afterwards then they should be fine to continue just as always watch the volume and fatigue. Don't push them too far.

As for progressions, make sure you have mastered the fundamentals that come prior to the one you're working now. If that is an honest yes then move on. Be honest with yourself it is your own progress that gets hurts from skipping any steps, mobility included.

This is my first post. I am a new forum user and an old beginner in gymnastics. The new Foundation One could be great for me. But I wish to see a better descriptive summary or table of contents for what is included in Foundation One. Will there be an Android phone/tablet version? If so, will I need to purchase first a desktop version and then later also an Android phone version or how will that work?

Anders, there will be additional versions (android/kindle included) that can be requested free of charge once you've already purchased on version.

• Upvote 1

Indeep Jawanda

Is it safe to say Handstand 1 as well as F2, F3, F4 will be releasing on Thursday February 28th, exactly four weeks from today?

Is it safe to say that F2, F3, F4 will have roughly the same amount of progressions for each of the seven GST Fundamentals as F1?

Matus Michalicka

Stretch as you have been, one good session a week for a targeted stretch. If the wall slides and dislocates work for you afterwards then they should be fine to continue just as always watch the volume and fatigue. Don't push them too far.

As for progressions, make sure you have mastered the fundamentals that come prior to the one you're working now. If that is an honest yes then move on. Be honest with yourself it is your own progress that gets hurts from skipping any steps, mobility included.

Thanks for response...also the mobility exercises are not bound with the progression they are assigned to...meaning I can do FL/PE3 + FL/PE1-IM, or are not?

Thanks for response...also the mobility exercises are not bound with the progression they are assigned to...meaning I can do FL/PE3 + FL/PE1-IM, or are not?

Absolutely not.  

You must progress step by step through the course completing each element AND IT'S ASSIGNED INTEGRATED MOBILITY in the order in which they are presented.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 2

Anyone else get the message from Firefox something like "Can't read epub because file is too large"  ??

Joey, I'd file a support request on this one. Under your user name, go to Client Area and from there Support on the left menu.

Cory tested with Chrome and had this problem, but couldn't find any problems with Firefox in his testing.

When you file your support ticket, let him know what version of Firefox, and what you are running it on, maybe some system specs too.

The integrated mobility is genius. My shoulders feel fantastic.

It seems that things could get a bit pricey; then again, there's what, foundation, handstand series, rings series, dynamic series, possibly a separate mobility series. And that's years of definitive training to a ridiculously high level. Sort of takes away the cost sting to put it in that context.

• Upvote 4

I'm just wondering Coach, do you have any dyamic strength workouts added to this like you did with the WODs? Or is this all foundational strength?

Can we expect another product specifically for dynamic/explosive strength later in 2013?

I transferred it to my iPad, and so far haven't run across any embedded video (already looked through the FL and sPL progressions). Is there supposed to be a video for every movement? If so, I'd say I'm having technical problems. I'm using iBooks to read it. 

Coach beat me to it. Consider the movement and its mobility to be one entity. They go together. If you cannot do one or the other then you do not progress.

Michael Soueid

I transferred it to my iPad, and so far haven't run across any embedded video (already looked through the FL and sPL progressions). Is there supposed to be a video for every movement? If so, I'd say I'm having technical problems. I'm using iBooks to read it. 

I purchased the iOS version, loaded it on my IPad3 and view it using IBooks, it works perfect.

I purchased the iOS version, loaded it on my IPad3 and view it using IBooks, it works perfect.

Is there supposed to be an embedded video for each progression? If so, how do you activate them in iBooks?

Yes every single element in the ebook has embedded video. What version of iPad are you using?