Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foundation Is Live: Important Information About Purchasing The Course

Scott Malin

What You Should Know Before Purchasing

After you purchase your Course you will receive a separate email with the link to your Course. If you do not receive the email within 15 minutes, please notify us.

1. The course is on a web delivery system. You will need a working internet conneciton to view it.

2. We encourage you to ask questions on the forums, but not to give away programming and course material. 

3. A private Foundations Forum is also included with your purchase where you can discuss any aspect of your Foundations Course. GB forums are an invaluable source of information; as well as a place to share your experiences with fellow GST trainees.

4. Updates to the courses are free.

5. If you need technical help, simply use the support link to mail the webmaster.

• Upvote 6

Michaël Van den Berg

I had the same but once I clicked the title again in the 'Client Area' it appeared.

Not going to speak for Cory here as this is his department but give it a minute if it does not appear first and re-open the client area to see if it updates then. Server is likely quite busy right now.

Got this-- thought it would appear on the forum links, sorry.

FYI all-- even though I had emails from here on my safe list, this still went to my junk. Do check that.

Murray Truelove

Just had to buy it, this website is an amazing wealth of information and I just had to support this new material!

My email had a link for "ebook download instructions." I clicked on it and it was instuctions for downloading BtGB ebook. Yes, I am positive that I ordered the foundation series and not BtGB.

At any rate, I followed the same instructions but only for the foundation series and there is still no download link under "purchases" in the cleint area.

Was this the email link I was looking for or is it going to be a different one?

Michaël Van den Berg

Cory, I'd like to send you a PM but I guess I can't until I have at least 10 (?) approved posts on the forum. Is that right? I purchased the desktop version (which works fine) but I have two questions pertaining to the iOS version.

Cory, I'd like to send you a PM but I guess I can't until I have at least 10 (?) approved posts on the forum. Is that right? I purchased the desktop version (which works fine) but I have two questions pertaining to the iOS version.

webmaster@gymnasticbodies.com

Im confused.  Is this the second BTBG book?  Or is it just something else Coach has made?  someone let me know.  IF its the new book ill get it, if not i will just wait and save for it

Im confused.  Is this the second BTBG book?  Or is it just something else Coach has made?  someone let me know.  IF its the new book ill get it, if not i will just wait and save for it

There will be not be an expanded edition of BtGB forthcoming.  The new GB courses are far more extensive than what I had originally planned for the BtGB 2nd ed.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

Joshua Slocum

For anyone curios about where the download link is: it will go to the email you have registered with the GB forum. I kept checking the email that my receipt went to without getting anything. But it had come to my GB forum email almost instantly.

Im confused. Is this the second BTBG book? Or is it just something else Coach has made? someone let me know. IF its the new book ill get it, if not i will just wait and save for it

read the big thread in community. What I've gathered is that this is essentially replacing the second btgb. The foundation series is designed to guide you all the way up to the seven fundamental positions/movements.

Edit: coach beat me to it

David  Hurwitz

Best day ever!  I kind of expected the entire Internet to crash while we all salivated on our computers!

Coach, spent quite a while and went through a few iterations on how to present the GB curriculum. He originally intended to put it out it in book form similar to BtGB. However, he realised that with it's flexibility and multimedia capabilities, an ebook was much better suited to the task.

Hence the decision to abandon the Second Edition (the first edition is still the premier introduction to Gymnastic Strength Training™) and create a still more extensive and detailed program, The Foundation Series.

So to answer your question, The Foundation Series is a vastly improved expansion of the idea behind the second edition.