Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foundation Is Live: Important Information About Purchasing The Course

Scott Malin

What does this mean? "Error: Could not load template 'cfield' from group 'nexus_clients'" I keep trying to click add to cart but it doesn't add to cart and that's the message I get instead.

I really hope the next courses come by stone and chisel or carrier pigeon. Technology is confusing haha!

Mike Steffens

For the exercises and mobility in Foundation 1, is it still possible to do them with only a set of rings, a freestanding pullupbar, and parallets? Or do we need more equipment such as stall bars, pommel horses, jumping platforms, and a GHR? 

I'm not on the fence about training with gymnastics, I've done plenty of research on it and I'm sold on the idea. It's just that I'm going to be traveling for a while and the only training equipment I can bring with would be my portable trapeze pullupbar, a set of rings, and homemade parallets. 

• Upvote 1

For the exercises and mobility in Foundation 1, is it still possible to do them with only a set of rings, a freestanding pullupbar, and parallets? Or do we need more equipment such as stall bars, pommel horses, jumping platforms, and a GHR? 

I'm not on the fence about training with gymnastics, I've done plenty of research on it and I'm sold on the idea. It's just that I'm going to be traveling for a while and the only training equipment I can bring with would be my portable trapeze pullupbar, a set of rings, and homemade parallets. 

Constant Travel for work was one of the reasons I started to look around for Bodyweight related training / Calisthenics and then found BtGB. 

• 2 weeks later...
Mike Steffens

Also, the course requirements say that we need "any device with an internet connection". Does that mean we need an internet connection every time we want to view the material, or that we merely require the internet to download the material? Where I'm going, there's a good chance I might not have internet. 

I'll be switching over to an entirely gymnastics based program by the end of May because I'll be graduating from college and I'm not going to bother with constantly scrambling for a gym membership. I'm taking advantage of the free college gym right now, but I've also been integrating some of the basic holds like beginner planchework, tuck levers, handstand holds, things like that. Gymnastics training looks like a real winner to me and I'm willing to put in the time. I did Convict Conditioning diligently for about 8 months because I was drawn to it's minimal amount of equipment, but I was thoroughly unimpressed because I got more results in 3 months of freeweight training. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FlexibleFred

Is there any news on when the Foundation courses 2 - 4 will be released? The initial brief said late February but no sign so far?

• 1 month later...
Todd Wolov

Coach,

I am new to the forum, so forgive me if I am posting incorrectly. I have an older mac which will not support the new versions of firefox. I was wondering if I would still be able to view F1 and H1 in their entirety through Safari upon purchasing.  Thanks.

Scott Malin

Coach,

I am new to the forum, so forgive me if I am posting incorrectly. I have an older mac which will not support the new versions of firefox. I was wondering if I would still be able to view F1 and H1 in their entirety through Safari upon purchasing.  Thanks.

Yes, as they are web-based and work with all browsers.

• 3 months later...
Bill Köhntopp

hey,

wanted to buy F1, made an paypal-account just for this, activated it and now i was trying to pay it with paypal, but the direct debiting scheme isn't possible for this, i also do not have a credit card.

any ideas? why does it not work with direct debiting scheme?

by the way, i'm living in germany.

Bill Köhntopp

Paypal is not required to purchase products.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Yes, but i just can see two options, credit card or paypal..or what else is possible?

Bill Köhntopp

Debit cards are processed thru the credit card option.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ah ok, I'll check this out. Thanks!

Bill Köhntopp

Sorry, have to ask once again. If a choose the creditcard-option, i have to choose between visa, master card, american express and discover, my debitcard is from Sparkasse(maestro-card) and i also do not have a security code on my card, which is required.

what i have to do now?

Thanks.

Christian Sørlie

You should be able to verify your debet card on PayPal. It takes a few days and they take some money off your account and put it back. I use PayPal with a debit card, but has Visa, so maybe... Do a search in the FAQ on PayPal.

Bill Köhntopp

You should be able to verify your debet card on PayPal. It takes a few days and they take some money off your account and put it back. I use PayPal with a debit card, but has Visa, so maybe... Do a search in the FAQ on PayPal.

Yes, it is already verified. After googling i know, not every thing can be paid with paypal using the direct debiting scheme, so THAT is my problem with paypal :(

If your maestro card doesn't also say MasterCard or visa on it then its not going to work for online transactions. At least that's the way it used to be. have you used it before like this?

Bill Köhntopp

it's done, F1 is mine :)

i tried it with paypal, but with transferring money to my paypal account..took me 3 days to transfer from my bank to paypal acc, but it worked!  but thank you for your help :)