Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Wait Is Nearly Over

Coach Sommer

Hey I wanted to ask again, will there ever be a hardcopy version of these programs or will it remain purely digital?

come on man less than 24 hours and everything should be clear  :P

• Upvote 2

Jonathan Nasman

Seriously stoked about this. I'm at the point now that I've had so many times going back to basics or scaling back when I didn't progress properly that I have zero problem going back to do things right. I'm really excited about nailing all the right progressions and laying the proper foundation.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Like everyone else, I'm sure I'll have my head down in this. :)

Keilani Gutierrez

Seriously stoked about this. I'm at the point now that I've had so many times going back to basics or scaling back when I didn't progress properly that I have zero problem going back to do things right. I'm really excited about nailing all the right progressions and laying the proper foundation.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Like everyone else, I'm sure I'll have my head down in this. :)

and from the looks of it, by the time Foundation one, two, three and four will be accomplished, we more than likely WILL be training at 100G :P oh God. 

• Upvote 2

and from the looks of it, by the time Foundation one, two, three and four will be accomplished, we more than likely WILL be training at 100G :P oh God. 

Not going to lie, I totally called that one.

News pending on the dinosaur. Guess we'll just have to wait for that one.

Keilani Gutierrez

Is 100g a measurement for depth of some kind? That went over my head a bit!

100G = 100 times Earth Gravity xD (Dragon Ball Z reference) :P

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

Not going to lie, I totally called that one.

News pending on the dinosaur. Guess we'll just have to wait for that one.

Ain't even mad, bro. can I get a Triceratops or is that asking for too much?

Hey I wanted to ask again, will there ever be a hardcopy version of these programs or will it remain purely digital?

There are no plans for a Hardcopy edition. This is a multi-media product and the embedded videos are integral to that.

• Upvote 1

Will it be online or downloadable?

After purchase a Download link will be provided.

There will be two options: iPhone/iPad edition and Desktop/Firefox edition

About the iOS/iPad Edition

-Due to the way Apple handles downloads on the iOS devices, it is highly recommended to download the book to the desktop and sync it over via iTunes.

-Visual instructions will be provided in your download email.

About the Desktop/Firefox Edition

-The Foundation series was made to shine the best on tablet devices. While it is not necessary to own one, we highly recommend using Firefox with epub reader add-on for this course on a desktop. Other desktop e-readers may not support the full scope of video present.

-Visual instructions will be provided in your download email.

Will it be possible to use it on a Linux distribution (Ubuntu) with Firefox ?

I would imagine as long as you can plug the epub reader extension in you will be fine.

Timothy Aiken

Funny how some have been waiting since 2008 and it hasn't seemed that long (I only found out about BtGB in 2011). However now it is just dragging :D So ready to meet Supersaiyan IV one day 

Joshua Slocum

Funny how some have been waiting since 2008 and it hasn't seemed that long (I only found out about BtGB in 2011). However now it is just dragging :D So ready to meet Supersaiyan IV one day 

What is Supersaiyan IV?

Petri Freundlich

There will be two options: iPhone/iPad edition and Desktop/Firefox edition

What type of format is this desktop/firefox edition? Am I to understand that this does not work with Kindle for example?

What type of format is this desktop/firefox edition? Am I to understand that this does not work with Kindle for example?

Epub; and not yet. Kindle is a different beast.

We will be offering additional versions over the next week or two (kindle fires included). And once you purchase one edition, the others are free of charge (just PM me for it). It's unfortunate that the technology companies are so at odds with each other that different versions are needed for the same product.

For those who have Nook HD/HD+, the iOS version should work fine. It's simply not official because I only have a Nook Color to test on, which has a much smaller resolution but otherwise is good. Regardless, I'll be testing it soon. 

• Upvote 2

Ok, so at least it should work on android (and other) tablets with the epub reader?

If the reader supports ePub 3 format with video, yes. Not every reader is compliant to the industry standards. If in doubt, go with Firefox.

Will a Chrome epub app work, or do I have to use firefox?

For now, just firefox. I've tested a couple Chrome readers (MagicScroll, Readium) and they are written poorly and crash with the course's heavy multimedia load. I'm working hard on increasing viewing options for everyone. Just a bit of patience now. :)

• Upvote 1

Michaël Van den Berg

Being European, I will most likely have to wait until tomorrow (local time) before the download links are available... feels a little like Christmas Eve!