Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Wait Is Nearly Over

Coach Sommer

Kamali Downey

OK, while we are all waiting for H1 to debut,I have a question, I remember Cory saying H1 will result in a 2 min free-standing handstand, but what will H4 result in?

Biren Patel

OK, while we are all waiting for H1 to debut,I have a question, I remember Cory saying H1 will result in a 2 min free-standing handstand, but what will H4 result in?

One arm handstand push up. On a bosu ball. On one finger...that's not touching the ground.

It'll probably say in H1 what's what for the other series.

• Upvote 2

Joshua Slocum

The easter eggs on the profiles portion wasn't a troll. :P Apparently no one noticed prior to my mentioning it.  

:not_the_easter_egg:  :not_the_easter_egg:  :not_the_easter_egg: /4 eggs means you're only a click away from finding the egg.

Wait, am I missing something, or do I have zero?  :blink:

Timothy Aiken

Probably pike presses, planche press. I will not be purchasing the other ones for quite some time now (financial constraints) so I am not too worried about that :D but yeah. I am assuming handstand press and variations.

2*4 = 8 minutes free-standing handstand.  :P

Timothy Aiken

Coach, Yuri, and Handbalancer should all collaborate on a H5 with OAHS in it :D

Kamali Downey

2*4 = 8 minutes free-standing handstand.  :P

haha

But seriously, does anybody actually know?

Keilani Gutierrez

they must be so ready and so excited to put it out. I bet cory is like hovering his hand over the keyboard. :P

Eric Heiden

I have to admit I'm pretty excited about it.  I hope that the release does end up happening tonight.

Timothy Aiken

I hope it comes out within the next 20 minutes because I need to sleep and I haven't worked out yet :D Very excited to incorporate into my workout. But in reality, who cares. It's one workout. I'm just happy this resource is coming out at all so there is finally a very clear way to getting handstands!

Joshua Slocum

Coach, Yuri, and Handbalancer should all collaborate on a H5 with OAHS in it :D

First of all, I don't think we know yet how long the handstand series will be.

Secondly, given that the series is gymnastics-focused, my guess would be that further series would remain on two hands, and visit other gymnastics skill like presses, ring handstands and japanese (wide) handstands. 

Timothy Aiken

I was half kidding, however if a OAHS training guide was released in the quality of GB stuff.... oh dang... but the market isn't large enough for that to be practical and like you said, it's not gymnastic. 

And ooh that is a good point, I might just have to buy the other ones if ring HS and crucifix is included :D

Joshua Slocum

I was half kidding, however if a OAHS training guide was released in the quality of GB stuff.... oh dang... but the market isn't large enough for that to be practical and like you said, it's not gymnastic. 

And ooh that is a good point, I might just have to buy the other ones if ring HS and crucifix is included :D

I would imagine that to learn a OAHS, you could simply repeat H1 (after going through the first time) and do each exercise on one hand. 

I doubt the Handstand series covers learning a cross. That would more likely be featured in the sequel to the foundation series. 

Klaudius Petrulis

More leaked pics:

98b2dd7e0f68dca82863364a8f19b143.jpg

ninja-2.jpg

Edited by Klaudius Petrulis
  • Upvote 1

Timothy Aiken

I would imagine that to learn a OAHS, you could simply repeat H1 (after going through the first time) and do each exercise on one hand. 

I doubt the Handstand series covers learning a cross. That would more likely be featured in the sequel to the foundation series. 

That is a very interesting idea... I may apply that when the time comes. Depending on if it is applicable with the exercises given. 

Sorry, my terminology was off. By a crucifix I meant a Japanese handstand. I agree with you though, having IC training in the Foundation series would kind of defeat the purpose of it being FOUNDATION.

Scott Malin

Just a quick update to the anxious, we will be hitting around a midnight release AZ time. I'm working furiously to get the final details into place. The Handstand One course is larger than Foundation One and will also be compatible with every device through the new delivery format.

• Upvote 2

Klaudius Petrulis

Just a quick update to the anxious, we will be hitting around a midnight release AZ time. I'm working furiously to get the final details into place. The Handstand One course is larger than Foundation One and will also be compatible with every device through the new delivery format.

I'd wait an extra day or two if you guys think you need it :)

Zachary Daniel

I'd wait an extra day or two if you guys think you need it :)

Like we have a choice......

• Upvote 2

Klaudius Petrulis

Like we have a choice......

Well we don't want them rushing it out the door and regretting it later :P

Alexander Svensson

It's almost 7:30 here and I just woke up, boy am I glad I didn't stay up all night  :P