Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Wait Is Nearly Over

Coach Sommer

H1 is already live: you must have received an Easter Egg rating of 3 or higher  (as indicated on your profile) for it to show up.

Ahh! I fell for this horribly. Started looking all around my profile for my easter egg rating, and was kicking myself for not participating in the easter egg competition. Then I went back to read the rest of the thread haha.

• Upvote 1

Oh good, I didn't miss the release :)
(Exam was great btw-- totally worth overpreparing for that moment of expecting a titanic struggle and feeling anticlimactic afterwards)

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

F5 Syndrome: Refresh, refresh, refresh.

I'm in Spain and I already checked Arizona's Time. 14:00pm. Ok... 22:01 here in Spain... maybe I'll be sleeping when H1 coming up, but don't care, first thing in the morning will be check Store!

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

Oh good, I didn't miss the release :)

(Exam was great btw-- totally worth overpreparing for that moment of expecting a titanic struggle and feeling anticlimactic afterwards)

martial art or school related?

martial art or school related?

School.

Sifu doesn't really give exams, he's really old-school; either you can teach under his name or you can't. He's coming to New York soon~~ I am totally going to try and get there~~

Keilani Gutierrez

School.

Sifu doesn't really give exams, he's really old-school; either you can teach under his name or you can't. He's coming to New York soon~~ I am totally going to try and get there~~

ooooh cool! who is your teacher? 

...<_<....>_>...<_<...are we there yet?

ooooh cool! who is your teacher? 

... <_<....>_>... <_<...are we there yet?

Hong Kong-based GM Wan Kam Leung, Wong Shun Leung's first student.

Currently here in Canada I'm also training Machado BJJ (was training same lineage, diff teacher in Australia) and Shaolin Weng Chun with a bit of Behring BJJ under one of Andreas Hoffman's students.

.... still killing time waiting for product....

Timothy Aiken

I checked earlier today and saw nothing about H1. Then I checked again about an hour ago. I just checked about 10 minutes ago again and I see this section for handstand courses!!! I get super excited and then see there's nothing there..... and the waiting game continues.

I checked earlier today and saw nothing about H1. Then I checked again about an hour ago. I just checked about 10 minutes ago again and I see this section for handstand courses!!! I get super excited and then see there's nothing there..... and the waiting game continues.

Sorry ^_^ we keep bumping it chatting away waiting...

The easter eggs on the profiles portion wasn't a troll. :P Apparently no one noticed prior to my mentioning it.  

:not_the_easter_egg:  :not_the_easter_egg:  :not_the_easter_egg: /4 eggs means you're only a click away from finding the egg.

Wah, I'm that close?! But what else is there to click on... >.<

Technically it might be a couple clicks depending on where you're at. But it's the correct click that counts. :)

Timothy Aiken

When I search up "Handstand One" and go to products, THERE IT IS!!! But it says I am not allowed to buy it.... such a shame.

Timothy Aiken

OOOOHHH!! Will he be selling these red corded phones in the equipment section?! 

• Upvote 1

Biren Patel

Gasp! A post made by Cory in the Handstand 1 sub forum. The anxiety is getting higher and higher...

Brian Martens

I purchased Foundation 1 and love it....when I purchase H1 later today is there any way I can pre-pay for the rest of the Foundation series and pay the $225?  If not, no big deal.

I purchased Foundation 1 and love it....when I purchase H1 later today is there any way I can pre-pay for the rest of the Foundation series and pay the $225?  If not, no big deal.

email coach sommer about it; he should be able to fix up your order.