Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Wait Is Nearly Over

Coach Sommer

on the floor is nice enough, they must feel/look gnarly on the rings. 

It's a sense of accomplishment, I won't lie. Call it a compromise due to my inability to either Roesler or straight arm press on rings.

I spose bent arm press HS is a multi plane push too, although I didn't really think of it that way until just now. Wonder if they are at all meaningful steps, or whether there's more to be had in focusing on chest roll progressions and aiming narrowly for hollowback press.

This is just musing out loud~

Hey, im doing starting strenght by mark rippetoe (bench press, overhead press, squats, deadlifts). Can i switch to F1 and keep doing squats and deadlifts (on low reps?) 2 to 3 times per week?

Thanks in advance

Indeep Jawanda

I have a question. This assumes that F2, F3, F4 and H1 will be released on the same day.

Currently, if you buy F1-F4 from the products page, you buy 4 courses but get 1 course free.

My question is, (I already have F1), the day they release, if I buy or 'add to the cart' F2-F4 plus H1 - 4 courses, do we get 1 course for free?

In my eagerness, I had ordered F1 within minutes of it being posted online, but after purchasing, I relealized an hour later there was a bulk discount for getting all 4 books.

Was wondering I buy the 4 remaining books, will we get a discount on 1?

Thanks

I have a question. This assumes that F2, F3, F4 and H1 will be released on the same day.

Currently, if you buy F1-F4 from the products page, you buy 4 courses but get 1 course free.

My question is, (I already have F1), the day they release, if I buy or 'add to the cart' F2-F4 plus H1 - 4 courses, do we get 1 course for free?

In my eagerness, I had ordered F1 within minutes of it being posted online, but after purchasing, I relealized an hour later there was a bulk discount for getting all 4 books.

Was wondering I buy the 4 remaining books, will we get a discount on 1?

Thanks

Email Coach on this and he can arrange an upgrade to the full series.

• Upvote 2

Kamali Downey

Any word on when H1 and the rest of F2-4 will be released?  We're getting down to the wire here again.....

:D

• Upvote 1

Kamali Downey

In late February; Foundation Two, Foundation Three and Foundation Four will also be released.  

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

P.S.  In just a few short weeks after Foundation One becomes available, I will also be releasing Handstand One.    

2013 is going to be a very cool year.   :icon_cool:

From the first post, it appeared that F2-4 all would be released late February no???

From the first post, it appeared that F2-4 all would be released late February no???

We updated it to March a couple weeks ago. Coach and I are working very hard on getting these out, just a bit more patience. 

• Upvote 1

Joshua Slocum

We updated it to March a couple weeks ago. Coach and I are working very hard on getting these out, just a bit more patience. 

March is so far away.... I really want that manna work  :D

• Upvote 1

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

Keeping in mind that F1 came a Thursday... Tomorrow is thursday... ehm... That means that...

:D  :D  :D  :D

As of 2 days ago it is coming out in February (tomorrow) or is this a leap year? Anyway would be mean to announce tomorrow that it won't e out until end of march or something :P

Keilani Gutierrez

Keeping in mind that F1 came a Thursday... Tomorrow is thursday... ehm... That means that...

:D  :D  :D  :D

espero que sea asi ;_; por el amor a lo divino, espero que si. estoy volviendome loco esperando xD

• Upvote 1

Indeep Jawanda

I think I'm coming down with a case of Influenza G - as in Influenza GST, more popularly known as the 'H1F1' virus, cuz Coach's material is damn infectious!!! 

Symptoms, warning signs:

too much time refreshing this page,

thinking that in a few years time, you will have a beauty of a handstand!

:P

• Upvote 8

Daniel Shields

espero que sea asi ;_; por el amor a lo divino, espero que si. estoy volviendome loco esperando xD

Estas tan emocionado que olvidaste que idioma hablar :P La expectacion me vuelve loco tambien.

• Upvote 2

as there has been no news about a delay on the H1 material does anyone know what time it will be out today?  hoping to buy before my training session tonight ^_^

Keilani Gutierrez

Estas tan emocionado que olvidaste que idioma hablar :P La expectacion me vuelve loco tambien.

que si que <_< estoy en la stratosphera de tan emocionado que estoy