Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Then And Now - 5/26 - 12/26 Comparing Vids

Paulo

Just for the fun of it, I pulled the very first video I recorded of myself on rings May 26th, 2012. I've also attached one of the most recent vids from the end of December 2012 for a comparison. I consider these last 6 months the hardest i've worked towards a goal (ring training) ever. Dedicated myself to healthy eating and cutting back on drinking for a better quality of living. Gymnastic training goes hand in hand and feels great!

I can still remember 6 months ago not having the slightest clue on how to get into a tuck FL Position, nor ever having the strength to hold myself in any of those progressions. 6 Months of following the Pull WOD's later and WaLa' its looking better.

5/26/12 -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ-SGAP9ZuE

12/26/12 - 

Thanks for all the help everyone at GB Community! (I've done a lot of lurking on the boards for advice and have no injuries to speak of with the gymnastic training because of it). Thanks Coach Sommer, and I hope to visit one of your seminars in the near future.

FREDERIC DUPONT

Wonderful progress here, you must be very satisfied with the outcome of your handwork! :)

How tall are you Paulo?

(and what is this strongly gated building in the back of the 1st video? )

I hang my rings on a tree in the front of a highschool. I'm actually not certain what that facility in the background (of both vids) is (the gates kept me out). ^_^

and yes! I'm very excited about my current strength level and results (because it took so much dedication to get here) and excited to move onto harder progressions and strength skills including Iron cross & handstand work on the rings. Oh and 6'0  150lbs, not as tall as some of the GBer's here :P