Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

San Francisco Meetup December 9 2Pm

Erich Lin

I'll see about coming out as it's my day off that day. If I get paid before then, I'll see about coming out as I could use it as an excuse to go to the bay area and hang out with friends.

I live in Santa Cruz and won't be able to attend this meetup as I have work at 3 PM on Sunday. I am very interested in the opportunity to meet up with like minded people, so thank you for cross posting this here. I submitted a request to join the group and hopefully will be able to attend an event in the future.

Brendan you should be added. josh, it'll be great to see if you can make it. let's try and get this shindig in bay area  together finally ... unless there has been one before that i do not know of :)

James Portillo

This sounds awesome; I live in Pacifica so I really want to try and make it out to this. It would be cool to meet you Blairbob as well as everyone else who may be in the Bay Area from the GB forums. And maybe I can bring a friend?

that sounds great if you can make it JamesP! and bring that friend. my friend and i will bring parallettes and rings