Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Very Quick Strength Increase.

Tavis G

Hey guys a month or so ago i was stuck at one rep and barely lock out on it(tuck planche pushup). I have put PPP to work 4 seconds up and down, very far lean, perfect form. 3rd rep is insanely hard but i keep form. The last rep isn't fatigued just hard to manage. I have tested myself and got three perfect form pushups in tuck and one in advanced! Any tips are welcome!

My vid is uploading. You are going to have to got my youtubr channel at pullups4ever to find it because i don't know how to link. Sorry.

Is the lean far? And i did an advanced tuck pushup. Atleast i think i did.

To be honest. Nothing really "feels" wrong at all. but i can see it. Is it the flat to rounded to flat back on the pushup?

I'm glad you're helping me so, I'm just working on PPP for a couple weeks from now becausr my elbows are handling a lot of stress from oac work and heavy chins. I just want to work on the pushup part of the planche for right now. So no holds or leans. Just holds until i get an oac. It won't be long. About another month or two and ill train holds again. And about the PPP ill try to upload a vid because my camera can't get my whole body in the picture as my bed is to close to the wall. Ill find another suitable spot.