Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Easter Egg Hints

Scott Malin

Craig Mallett

being creative:

Searched for a member called "those serious about their training"...and all variations to see if they had any posts. no luck.

Paul Richards
Searched for a member called "those serious about their training"...and all variations to see if they had any posts. no luck.

In a similar vein I've also looked for sleep, nutrition, progression, water. Havn't had time to go through all the thread histories but nothing in the first page of each result.

Joachim Nagler

being creative:

i think the member serious_tom will get a few more clicks before the hunt is over :D

Robert Rowland

I give up. I've done everything, including browsing the site while in a handstand. I'll await the next weekend hint.

• Upvote 1

Joseph Fradelakis

i believe i know where it might be. but how we are supposed to "stumble upon" that is beyond me <_<

does it show on chrome with the SSL issue?

• Upvote 1

Uhh, found it?? :not_the_easter_egg: Hoping!

Nope, that's simply there for everyone to enjoy having their own personal easter egg smiley. :D The code to create it is actually:

:not_the_easter_egg:

Updated the first post with the new hint. Coach and I really want to give this to someone, so get cracking! Each week the hints will give more and more away until I can't possibly make finding it any more obvious. :)

...and I'm out of ideas again.

Updated my 'workout log', posted a 'form check', read a bit through Coach's posts...

Thing is, one serious about training would just go train, so I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with things to do. :P

Timothy Chernock

Here is the idea I've had. There are several look-a-like pages on the site. These pages are identical to the page it is supposed to be except that there is a special link either to the next look-a-like page in the series or the easter egg. The first look-a-like page is either the workout log sub forum or your own personal log(remember

Please note that the easter egg won't show properly if you aren't registered for the website in some capacity (forum, store, blog).
). If you find the special link(next weeks clue) it takes you to another look-a-like page with a link to the easter egg(the last clue).